The student must purchase all notebooks and school supplies.
NO SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS ARE ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL!
Students are required to have the following supplies:
• 3-inch three-ring binder with dividers for each course
• Another three-ring binder for GPS
• Marble composition book (used to list assignments)
• Marble composition book (used for a journal in English I)
• Loose-leaf notebook paper
• Graph paper
• Blue or black pens
• Pencil sharpener
• Ruler (all students) and protractor (Geometry students only)
• Book covers for all textbooks
• Calculator – suggested models: TI-83; TI-84; TI-30X-IIS; TI-30X-IIB; FX115ES; FX300ES; FX300MSplus;
These supplies will help to ensure that students have a successful school year. Teachers may require additional supplies throughout the school year. If students have any questions about supplies, they should speak to their teachers.
Click below for a downloadable version.